STANCE of a MUSLIMAH

Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide in our hearts as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatsoever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah. {Quran, 14:38}

2/12/2006

Doctor Bee


I came across this nicely written piece about one of God's Creations. What's in that honey? It reminded me that every single thing worships Allah. As controversial this may seem, it makes me question pediatricians who say that babies should not consume honey before they turn a year old.
Allah (All High) said: "And your Rabb [Lord] inspired the bees, saying: "Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect. Then, eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Rabb made easy [for you]." There comes forth from their bellies, a drink of varying colour wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think." (Qur'an 16: 68-69)
-----------------------------------------------
I am the doctor, I am the handicraft of medicine. You come to me to take your medicine from my pharmacy, the one that I prepare myself to heel you Insha-Allah (if Allah wills) from your diseases. The medicine I make never tastes bitter to annoy whoever takes it; on the contrary, it is sweet and delicious and everybody likes it. In fact it has many colors and many odours, it smells like roses in the garden, flowers and basil, or even jasmine. The colours of my medicine are pure and beautiful: pure white, red, or yellow.Its heeling power is guaranteed, and the patient does not need a medicine check from the physician; furthermore, whoever takes it would never have any side effects or any complications because it heels and strengthens, always useful and never useless.None of the whole creatures can ever make that medicine because this is my secret and nobody else can have it. In fact, no creature at all taught me this secret; moreover, I never went to school and never studied at any university. However, I am so good at manufacturing that heeling medicine.Do not wonder at this speech, and do not say: "How should we believe? These are just dreams." In fact, I am not dreaming or lying, but I am telling the truth and nothing but the truth.Do you want' to know who taught me that secret? He is the Great Creator Allah (All High) who created me and taught me the right path and guided me by His inspiration and simplified this manufacturing ability for me.Allah (All High) created a great factory in my minute body, in which there are very minute instruments that make this medicine. After that, He permitted me to go and suck materials from fruits and roses' nectar that would never harm the rose; then I mix that nectar in my body to let my instruments work with the Aid of the All-Powerful Allah (All High) to extract a perfect fare medicine, pure and very useful. Do you know now who I am?Yes, I guess you knew that I am the BEE and the medicine I make is honey. I am a very tiny overactive creature that never becomes tired or lazy or even sick. I usually do my work with firmness and never feel bored, but rather spend my whole life making honey.Allah (All High) inspired me to build my well-organized shelter, so I build it as a hexagonal shape, strongly fixed from its ends; then He let me fly easily using my tiny wings in order to fly in the valleys and the green fields sucking flowers' nectar and tasting all fruits before I return home. And when I return I empty all what I have collected and store it, then I go back again, and so on, feeling no fatigue or boredom.As a matter of fact, I do not ask you any recompense for my effort except to respect my limits and consider my existence. Therefore, I do not like anybody to attempt my life or fight me because, we bees, do not like aggression and we love to live safely.However, if anybody attempts to endanger our life, we are so brave and our weapons are our stinging needles. Our soldiers sacrifice their lives for the defense of their kingdom and they are fierce in their battles for a sting would certainly cost the bee its life. That is because its stinging needle is attached to its guts, and when it sticks it into somebody its bowels would go out of its body and it dies terribly as you see.Allah (All High) has honoured us in His Book and specialized us by naming one of the Surahs (chapters) of His Book by our name and has granted to us the honour of His inspiration. Not only that, but He (All High) predestined our lives and guided us to the way of our work. If you want to know something about our kingdom or the organization of our government, then our kingdom does not differ much from yours, and our government resembles yours to a high extent.We have a Queen who rules us and that we obey and guard. The work is divided among us: some make the wax, others work in honey and another team builds the shelters while the others bring water. We usually get very early in the morning, and our drone has been an example as people say: "he wakes as early as a drone."Some of our members keep flapping their wings to refresh the air of the cell, and some are the soldiers and yet some others are just males. We shall go back now, my dear friends, to my medicine.Honey has been mentioned in the Qur'an, and Allah (All High) described it as a cure for people, and it is a sterilized medicine where no microbe or insect can live. And if you want to be sure take some honey and put an insect in it and you will find out that it will be dead in a few seconds.Honey is a cure for so many diseases, and it is the medicine that was recommended by our Prophet Muhammad [peace be upon him (PBUH)] who said: "Do have the two cures: Honey and the Qur'an." (Ibn Majah)Moreover, the name of honey was mentioned in the Qur'an when Allah (All High) mentioned the rivers of Paradise: "The description of Paradise which the Muttaqun [the pious] have been promised [is that] in it are rivers of water, the taste and smell of which are not changed, rivers of milk of which the taste never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of clarified honey [clear and pure]..." (Qur'an 47: 15)It was reported in a Hadith [tradition of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)] narrated by Bukhari and Muslim that a man came to the Prophet and said, "My brother has some abdominal trouble." The Prophet (PBUH) said to him: "Let him drink honey," - the man came for the second time and the Prophet said to him "Let him drink honey." - He came for the third time and the Prophet said, "Let him drink honey." - He returned again and said, "I have done that." The Prophet then said, "Allah (All High) has said the truth, but you brother's abdomen has told a lie. Let him drink honey." So he made him drink honey and he was at last cured.Some doctors said that the patient mentioned in the Hadith had the following situation: That man had some harmful wastes gathered in his abdomen. So when he drank honey for the first time, the wastes were disintegrated, and they got out of his body gradually, wastes were out of the patient's body and he was cured by the Power of Allah (All High).Have you been acquainted now with my whole life, dear friends? I guess you love me now and you are no more afraid of me, because as you see I do not harm except the one who harms me since my stinging costs me my life.So be my close friends and let me do my job that Allah (All High) has taught me and inspired me, and peace be with you.Doctor Bee[From: "Birds and Animals Mentioned in the Holy Qur'an" By: Nour M. Jaffala]
Monday : 01/03/2004

2 Comments:

At February 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam Alaikum Dear Sister Suhaa:
I just came across your beautiful and inspiring blog. May Allah bless you for your efforts. I would like to commend to you my own humble effort, the book, Master of the Jinn: A Sufi Novel, a mystical adventure tale on the Sufi path of Love. It has been translated and published in Russia, and will soon, inshallah, be translated and published in Indonesia, into Bahasa, the national language.
You can view the book and read an excerpt at http://www.masterofthejinn.com
In the Name of the Merciful, 10% of all profits go to charity.

 
At February 12, 2006, Blogger SUHAA said...

JazakAllah Kheir, There is nothing Greater than Allah, and no better person that Rasullilah (as). I need lots of hassanat and I hope this blog helps me earn them.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Search in the Quran
Search:
Download | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com
Locations of visitors to this page