STANCE of a MUSLIMAH

Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide in our hearts as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatsoever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah. {Quran, 14:38}

6/24/2006

"A Mesage!"

Dear Readers,
I found this post on another blog which I admire because it often depicts reminders to me of the natural ways of Islam. I'm linking to this article I just read. I'll warn you, it's pretty intense because it's made to wake Muslims up by rechecking what and where our priorities are. So it's geared to the Muslim eyes. The Imam quoted is my favorite to listen too. I've mentioned his CD series on the Hereafter and the Prophets before on this blog. May Allah reward him. Anyways, this post isn't about Imam Anwar A-Awlaki, it's about what he said. So check it out by clicking on the title above.
May Allah guide us all, Muslims closer to practicing Truth and Non-Muslims closer to accepting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Search in the Quran
Search:
Download | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com
Locations of visitors to this page