STANCE of a MUSLIMAH

Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide in our hearts as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatsoever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah. {Quran, 14:38}

7/23/2006

TRUST

"If Allah helps you, none can overcome you; and if He forsakes you, who is there after Him that can help you? And in ALLAH Alone let believers put their TRUST." {3:160}

"And We have sent down to you the Book (this Quran) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Mohayminan (trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures). So judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you. To each among you, We have prescribed a law and a clear way. If Allah willed, He would have made you one nation, but that He may test you in what He has given you; so strive as in a race in good deeds. The return of you all is to Allah; then He will inform you about that in which you used to differ." {5:48}



"Say: "Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us. He is our Maula (Lord, Helper and Protector)." And in Allah let the believers put their trust. "{9:51}

"I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature but He has grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the Straight Path (the Truth)". {11:56}


"And to Allah belongs the Ghaib (unseen) of the heavens and the earth, and to Him return all affairs for decision. So worship Him and put your trust in Him. And your Lord is not unaware of what you people do."
{11:123}

2 Comments:

At July 25, 2006, Anonymous misfit said...

Yes, many times I feel depress or think that something's bothering me or whatsoever, I remind myself that it's Allah's way of testing me... and to bring me closer to him. But then again, it doesn't only apply when I'm upset over something, even when i'm in my happy state.. i do thank him for whatever he has given me. Always. Subhaanallah.

 
At July 25, 2006, Blogger SUHAA said...

the one thing that always takes away or limits stress from me more than anything else is reading Quran and particulary being reminded of having trust in Allah. i need to have more trust in Allah and by doing this it gives me more patience..
may Allah always attach oour hearts to the meaning of the Quran..

jazakAllah kheir misfit for your comment, may Allah bless you and your family sister..

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Search in the Quran
Search:
Download | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com
Locations of visitors to this page