STANCE of a MUSLIMAH

Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide in our hearts as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatsoever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah. {Quran, 14:38}

8/30/2006

Anonymous

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmat Allah Dear Muslims, Welcome Friends, and a special greeting to those who leave me comments here in hopes to defame, insult, and further destroy the beautiful stance of Islam by ignorant sayings, and arrogant thoughts....
I'm not sure who you are when any of you read this, but I know who I am, and I know that ALLAH is watching me, and HE KNOWS my intentions better than I know what they are, and yes even when it comes to blogging. Having started this back in January I intended on setting some things straight in hopes to enlighten people what Islam is and what it is not by sharing my knowledge and experiences as a Muslimah. I am fully aware that many people who come here are not Muslim yet hold true to many of Islamic teachings, respectfully. I am also quite aware that Islam is a gift implanted in hearts to people who sincerely strive to know Al- Khaliq, the One Creator. For this reason I have placed much hope in Allah that He will guide many people who have yet to embrace Islam, and draw Muslims like me and others closer to Him. This is a sincere supplication to God. So any Muslims out there reading this please say "AMEEN!".

There, having said all that, there are losers in this life who are full of themselves and wish to live as free spirits. All I have to say to that is "Whatever", and especially if you have no desire to seek the Truth. Something that I will never be able to get is this though. Why is it, you so-called free souls feel so above us (not just Muslims, but anyone believing in the monotheism of Allah?). Mother nature isn't going to save you, why would she if she follows the order of the One Who knows your status after death. What makes you feel so justified in transgressing the bounds just because it doesn't make sense to you?? What makes you think that just because something seems so backwards is wrong and because you feel good about something it's right? This type of gaining knowledge assumes you know it all..umm isn't that a bit too proud of yourself seeing that you don't have a clue what it is that regulates your own heart. Doctor, I don't care how high you are..stop and think. You call me a bigot towards the people of Lot, an oppressed little thing who's submissive without a voice, or anti-life entertainment because I've boycotted movies. You say I fight democracy, raise my kids in a bubble, and maybe because the West is the only place I've ever lived in call me brainwashed.

Well Mister, Ms., Mrs. or Miss Anonymous to you , and all of you hidden souls..when you can come and respectfully disagree in a way that does not aim at disgracing the one pure way of life prescribed for me and for you, then and only then will your stance be expressed here at my stance. Until then, just a few more words for you, and no doubt they are the most effective in getting this message across because they were meant for your heart to feel..so get rid of that numbness within you and feel the Signs all around you, and read Chapter 109 in the Noble Quran to get off my case, and perhaps to let guideance soften your heart.

"Say: "Oh Disbelievers

(disbelievers in Allâh, in His Oneness, in His Angels, in His Books, in His Messengers,
in the Day of Resurrection, and in Al-Qadar, etc.)!
I worship not that which you worship,
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which you are worshipping.
Nor will you worship that which I worship.
To you be your religion, and to me my religion."
(Islâmic Monotheism).

4 Comments:

At August 31, 2006, Anonymous Mona UmIbrahim said...

You go girl!

 
At August 31, 2006, Blogger SUHAA said...

asalaam alaikum warahmat Allah dear sister..

i've been annoyed a lot lately.. can't you tell?!:-)

 
At September 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you same nasuhaa who used to stay in malaysia? If yes, it's nice to see meet you again now!

 
At September 08, 2006, Blogger SUHAA said...

no, can't say i've ever been in malaysia. sorry, i'm just suhaa..in the US, but its nice to meet u anyway, whoever u are!
internet is an amazing tool..subhanAllah!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Search in the Quran
Search:
Download | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com
Locations of visitors to this page