STANCE of a MUSLIMAH

Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide in our hearts as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatsoever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah. {Quran, 14:38}

9/18/2006

Political

Asalaam Alaikum Warahmat Allah and Hello Readers..

I haven't posted anything in a while because I've been so busy with everything life has entailed. I hope to have one post out before the start of Ramadan, God-willing, which is this very weekend.

I just came across this post that should be read by anyone claiming pride to be an American, and should be read by anyone living in the West really. Think twice before waving that US flag. I know lots of good come out of a place like the US. But we have to remember that just because we are here this doesn't translate in meaning we are blessed. We are all tested with what is given and what is taken away. Technology, freedom of religion, speech...and whatever else. Along with that comes the ugly too, and no, I'm not saying its a result of it but it does tag along..immorality, deceit, hypocricy. I'm not one to get into politics. But I am a Muslimah living in the West and it's affecting me..

9/11 was a wake-up call to enlighten the world of the horror that people across the world have been living prior, and continue to live today. I hate what happend then, and I hate the events of 9/11 even more today. But this is one of many issues that consumes me on a daily basis. I hate that people call Islam responsible, and I hate that some Muslims feel a desperation to do something so horrific. This is a World War III, or as Bush made reference to the Crusades...well I won't go there now.

This world is corrupted and continues to spiral down. I worry about my kids and babies being born. So rather than saying "God Bless America" I rather say God Protect Children. They will be at the forfront of this as they get older, but they are growing up with it..

Just read the link by clicking on the title above..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Search in the Quran
Search:
Download | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com
Locations of visitors to this page