STANCE of a MUSLIMAH

Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide in our hearts as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatsoever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah. {Quran, 14:38}

9/19/2006

Wass'Wassa

I hate you. I despise your arrogance when you instill criminal thoughts in the hearts of my race, my human race. To the beggar’s face you kick dirt in their eyes, to the oppressed babies you deprive them of warm arms. Rejoicing at the sound of gossip or the view of hostile neighbors. Laughing when blood is pouring forth and patience is absent. You grow on jealousy between siblings, and an illegal 2nd glance on a billboard is all it takes to motivate you further. Well to you, and to all your slaves, I say go to HELL. Just because you seem to be the norm, does not make your mischief a popular vote on Judgment Day. You are a Loser stealing a mind here, or a heart there. But never will you steal the soul of which is protected and guarded by sincere intentions of seeking Allah. Praises belong to Allah for in a few days you’ll be locked up. Ramadan is a blessing for us, against you. I vow to your Creator who gave you Jannah, (but blew it with your egotism) to rebel against you and against what you have taught me throughout my 30 years of life. I pray that Allah gives Muslims the strength to hate everything about you, even those tiny sly incidents that seem trivial. I pray that Allah grants non-Muslims the courage to accept Islam as their own. Ramadan is the month we are given to rectify our wrongdoings and God-willing it is easier to do so than any other month. So to you Loser, don’t even think of coming near my family, brothers, my sisters, and me it’s not going to happen. Hurting us in Palestine, Afghanistan, South Africa and the West is long gone for this month. So I pray to Allah to protect the Muslims from committing faults, as the burden of The Cursed Satan, Iblees is gone for a while. Iblees if you are reading this: GET LOST, WE HATE YOU. We seek refuge in Allah from the Cursed Satan. Ameen.

Hey LOSER, I’m going to pray Ishaa..and I will fight your Wass’Wassa whispers by knowing that Allah is Watching me..can't wait until you are chained up.

"Satan threatens you with poverty and bids you to inappropriate conduct. God promises you His forgiveness and bounties. God cares for all and He knows all things."
~The Quran {2:268}

6 Comments:

At September 20, 2006, Blogger Qalballah said...

You go girl :P

 
At September 20, 2006, Blogger SUHAA said...

may Allah reward u! :-)

 
At September 21, 2006, Anonymous Mona UmIbrahim said...

Salam Suhaa, scary post there, if that doesn't scare him i don't know what will. I remember when i read that verse last ramadan and a lightbulb went off in my head: Satan only wants bad things for us and for us to go to hell, so why do we listen to him?

 
At September 21, 2006, Blogger Um Ibrahim said...

Salam Suhaa, scary post there, if that doesn't scare him i don't know what will. I remember when i read that verse last ramadan and a lightbulb went off in my head: Satan only wants bad things for us and for us to go to hell, so why do we listen to him?

 
At September 22, 2006, Anonymous misfit said...

Happy Fasting suhaa.

Grin.

 
At September 22, 2006, Blogger SUHAA said...

may Allah accept fasting from you too misfit and your family..and of the muslims..
:-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Search in the Quran
Search:
Download | Free Code
www.SearchTruth.com
Locations of visitors to this page